Market in the Park - August 25, 2023
Market in The Park (Weather Permitting - Dates Subject to Change)
NOBLE CREEK REGIONAL PARK 650 WEST OAK VALLEY PARKWAY
5:30PM – 9:30PM
STARTING MAY 26TH - OCTOBER 28TH (2ND AND 4TH FRIDAY OF THE MONTH)
1. 10 X 10 Vendor Space is ($25.00 Nightly) or by purchasing a season pass for ($200.00) and located outdoors in the Meadow at Noble Creek Park. Electricity is not available and all Vendors must supply an EZ-Up, lights and weights to anchor, as well as tables, table cloths and chairs.
2. The Beaumont Cherry Valley Recreation and Park Improvement Corporation will review all applications on a first come first serve basis. After notification of acceptance all vendors must obtain a Beaumont City Business License for $14.00. License can be obtained in the business office at Noble Creek Community Center. No Exceptions.
3. Once the application has been approved, goods for sale CANNOT be changed without the BCVRPIC written approval.
4. Vendor set-up is Friday, day of the event between the hours of 3:00PM and 5:00PM. Vendors will be allowed to park behind their booth if space is available, otherwise they can park their vehicle in designated areas.
5. Tear down will begin at 9:00PM when the event concludes.
6. for safety reasons there will be no early tear-down. NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. Vendors are responsible to leave the area as clean as you found it when you arrived.
8. $25.00 Payment will be collected either over the phone or in person with the Noble Creek Community Center at 951-845-9555 or 390 W Oak Valley Parkway.