- Riders Must wear helmets
- No more than six occupants and two vehicles per site.
- Motorcycles allowed in sites 1-7 only.
- Maximum stay policy: 14 days only, can return after vacating for 10 days.
- Do NOT leave your site unattended for more than 24 hours.
- Build fires only in safe, personal stoves, grills or fire rings provided in designated picnic or camp sites
- Do NOT leave your campfire unattended
- NO GROUND FIRES ALLOWED
- Be aware of no burn dates, contact fire department for more information (951) 940-6900
- No outside wood allowed into the park.
- Abide by posted speed limits.
- Motorcycles MUST stay on pavement at all times.
Fireworks & Firearms:
- NO fireworks
- Possession of firearms or their use in the park is illegal.
Natural Materials & Artifacts:
- Do not remove, deface, or disturb any part of the park features or wildlife.
- Do NOT gather firewood in the park
- Do NOT attach anything to the trees
- Do NOT feed wild life
- Pets must be kept on controlled leashes at all times (Maximum leash length is 6ft)
- Do NOT leave your pet unattended
- Clean up promotly after your pet.
- Quiet hours are enforced from 10:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
- All generators and sound equipment off.