1. Vendor spaces are 12’ x 12’ and located outdoors. If your booth will not fit in one space, youmust purchase additional space. All vendors must supply an EZ-UP, sand bags or tie downs,table(s), tablecloth and chairs. Electricity is NOT provided for this event.
2. Please attach photos of your booth set up or email them to email@example.com withapplication.
3. The Beaumont-Cherry Valley Recreation and Park District (BCVRPD) will review all applications and photos on a first come first serve basis. Payment must accompany the vendor application or the application will not be considered. After notification of acceptance, all vendors must submit a State Board of Equalization permit and a Beaumont City BusinessLicense receipt, within five (5) business days. No exceptions.
4. Vendor spaces will be chosen based on The District's discretion, NO EXEPTIONS.
5. Once the application has been approved, goods for sale CANNOT be changed without the BCVRPD’s written approval
6. All checks or money orders will be returned promptly if the application is rejected.
7. Unsigned or incomplete applications will not be honored and a space will not be reserved.
8. There will be a $25.00 fee applied to all returned checks and you will be required to payspace fee and returned check fee in cash to keep your space.
9. All space fees are non-refundable. The event goes on rain or shine
10. Vendor set-up is Saturday, March 23rd between the hours of 6:30 am and 8:00 am. Vendors will be allowed to unload quickly at the assigned vendor space location and then park your vehicle in designated areas. Do NOT begin set up until after you park your vehicle! Vendors arriving late will be required to walk everything in. If you choose not to participate, you shall forfeit your vendor fees.
11. Undesirable toys such as: lasers, silly string, stink-bombs and cap guns are prohibited. Any questionable items should be approved before hand to avoid any dispute during the event.
12. Tear down will be at 2:00 pm when the event concludes. There will be no early tear-down, NO EXCEPTIONS.
13. You are responsible to leave the area as clean as it was when you arrived.
14. There is a $14.00 City of Beaumont Business License Fee.
AGREEMENT, WAIVER, AND RELEASE
In consideration for being permitted by the District to participate in the above-referenced activity, I hereby waive, release, and discharge any and all claims for damages for personal injury, death, or property damage which I may have, or which may hereafter accrue to me, as a result of participation in said activity. This release is intended to discharge in advance the District (including its officers, employees, volunteers, and agents) from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with my participation in said activity, even though that liability may arise out of active or passive negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above. It is further agreed that this waiver, release and assumption of risk is to be binding on my heirs, administrators, executors, and assigns and that I shall indemnify and hold the District (including its officers, employees, volunteers, and agents) free and harmless from any loss, liability, damage, cost, or expense which may arise out of or connected in any way with my participation in said activity. Additionally, I fully understand that my participation in the above-referenced activity exposes me to the risk of personal injury, death, communicable diseases, illnesses, viruses, and/or property damage. I hereby acknowledge that I am voluntarily participating in this activity and agree to assume any such risks.
PHOTOGRAPHIC RELEASE: I understand that photographs may be taken during this activity and hereby grant the District permission to use any such photo(s) for advertising or in promotional materials.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT, WAIVER, AND RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT BETWEEN MYSELF AND THE ABOVE DISTRICT AND I SIGN IT OF MY FREE WILL.
Once application is received and approved by Activities Coordinator you will recieve a QR code for payment by email. Thank you for your interest in our Spring Fling, we look forward to working with you!