Introducing the First Dog Park in the San Gorgonio Pass
- Dawn to dusk, barring closures due to maintenance
- Separate play areas for small and large dogs
- Dogs over 25 lbs. must use the large dog park.
- Puppies under 4 months of age are not recommended
- Dogs in heat not permitted
- Dogs and children must never be left unattended
- For complete dog park RULES please request an information rack card with all the regulations
- Need Dog Training? Call Enlighten Dogs (Elicia Casey) for classes right here at Noble Creek Park (909)831-6803
- Check for special events at the Noble Creek Community Center office.
- Dog training workshops are available by Linda’s Rover Achievers. Please check for training and rate schedule.
- Enlighten Dogs:
Dog Training Class
- This is a very special chance to honor your pet and all the good memories
- This park and observation area is designed to bring a smile to all other dog owners
- Memorial pavers, rose bushes with placards, and granite placards mounted on the Memorial Wall are available
- For complete details and prices call (951)845-9555 during regular business hours Mon. – Thurs. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am – noon.
Canine Country Club a fun video about our Dog Park
Read the article at: Noble Creek Dog Park Means Fun with Fido